top of page
Police Services

Police Services are provided by King County Sheriff (KCSO), with Snoqualmie Police Department (SPD) as the local assisting agency. KCSO Precinct 2 substation is located at Sammamish City Hall with Sammamish PD.

  • The Business Phone: (206) 263-9133 during normal business hours.

  • The 24hr Non-Emergency line is 206-296-3311.

  • Emergency Service is always 9-1-1.

Fire & Medical Services

Fire Services are provided by Eastside Fire & Rescue. This is provided by the 24/7 Career staffed North Bend Station, located in downtown North Bend. An all volunteer Station is located in the Wilderness Rim neighborhood.

  • The business phone (Headquarters) is (425) 313-3200 during normal business hours.

  • Emergency Service is always 9-1-1.

Fire Dept.jpg

Puget Sound Energy is the primary electric provider within Riverbend. Outages can be reported through their website or mobile app.

  • PSE Customer Service can be contacted at 1-888-225-5773.

  • 24 HR Emergency & Outage Telephone Line 1-888-225-5773

  • Street Light outages: Please obtain pole number and complete online form here

Water is provided through the HOA dues and maintained by the HOA and its contractor(s).

Garbage/Recycling/Yard Waste is provided by Republic Services. The pick up day for Riverbend is Thursdays (unless holiday, then following day). A schedule can be provided, when requested.

  • Republic Services Customer Service Center at 206-682-9735.

  • Pickup Schedule located here


The school district that children within Riverbend is the Snoqualmie Valley School District (#410). This school district provides elementary, middle, high school and alternative education.

Some nearby schools (not including all available):

  • Opstad Elementary

  • Twin Falls Middle School

  • Mount Si High School

  • Two Rivers School

Transportation (school bus service) is provided to eligible students. School Bus routes can be found on the district website; where you can also sign up for email/text notifications. A pre-recorded 24hr hotline for bus service is 425-831-8494.

Road Services

King County Department of Transportation is the responsible agency for all roads within the Riverbend neighborhood. If you need to report potholes or other road maintenance matters,

  • Call 1-800-KCROADS(1-800-527-6237) or 206-296-8100.

  • Please have the street AND cross street available.

The Emergency Road is maintained by King County Road. Those that live near the road or walk the road and notice overgrowth please contact KC Roads to make them aware. The more people that contact the sooner it moves up the maintenance schedule. Contact them at the Phone number above.

Elected Officials

WA State Legislative, District 5:

U.S. Congressional, District 8

Animal Control

If you are experiencing a life-threatening animal-related emergency, call 9-1-1.


Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) provides a 24-hour public safety response to dangerous animals, loose livestock on public roadways, as well as animal injury, and abuse. We are dedicated to promoting and protecting the health, safety and welfare of people and pets in our contract cities and unincorporated King County.


We respond to non-emergency calls seven days a week between the hours of 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.

Animal Control Officers (ACOs) conduct investigations, enforce state and local laws related to animals, as well as educate the public about animal welfare, restraint, and licensing.

The ACO’s respond to over 5,000 calls each year in both unincorporated King County and our twenty five contract cities, covering nearly 1,100 square-miles and a population of just over 1 million.

Animal Complaints

In order to submit animal complaint form, please follow the below steps:

Step 1: Verify that RASKC serves your area by clicking here

Step 2: Fill out the animal complaint form either online (this is automatically submitted to our call center) or download the form and send to RASKC by one of the following ways:

  • Email:

  • Mail: Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC), 21615 64th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032

  • Fax: 206-205-8043

  • or Call: 206-296-7387 (PETS), extension "6"

Step 3: A call center representative will create a case number for the animal control to investigate.

For questions about healthy or nuisance wildlife, please call or contact the provided website for more information:


Please ensure the proper process is followed as described on KC Animal Control website (Click above).

If followed you can complete the form here.

As noted on KC Animal Control website, all steps must be completed PRIOR to form submission. 

bottom of page