top of page




Garbage/Recycling/Yard Waste is provided by Republic Services. The pick up day for Riverbend is Thursdays (unless holiday, then following day). A schedule can be provided, when requested.

  • Republic Services Customer Service Center at 206-682-9735.

  • Pickup Schedule located here



King County Department of Transportation is the responsible agency for all roads within the Riverbend neighborhood. If you need to report potholes or other road maintenance matters,

  • Call 1-800-KCROADS(1-800-527-6237) or 206-296-8100. [Available 24/7]

  • Please have the street AND cross street available.

The Emergency Road is maintained by King County Road. Those that live near the road or walk the road and notice overgrowth please contact KC Roads to make them aware. The more people that contact the sooner it moves up the maintenance schedule. Contact them at the Phone number above.

SNOW PLOWING is performed by King County Road Services Division. Please see the map for the plowing priorities. 



Puget Sound Energy is the primary electric provider within Riverbend. Outages can be reported through their website or mobile app.

  • PSE Customer Service can be contacted at 1-888-225-5773.

  • 24 HR Emergency & Outage Telephone Line 1-888-225-5773

  • Street Light outages: Please obtain pole number and complete online form here


Our water system is maintained by our contracted water technician and complies with WA State Department of Health standards. This includes testing, maintenance and storage. Water is paid by your HOA Dues. All portions of the water system are property of the HOA (excluding service lines after the meter).

KC Animal.jpg


If you are experiencing a life-threatening animal-related emergency, call 9-1-1.


Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) provides a 24-hour public safety response to dangerous animals, loose livestock on public roadways, as well as animal injury, and abuse. We are dedicated to promoting and protecting the health, safety and welfare of people and pets in our contract cities and unincorporated King County.


We respond to non-emergency calls seven days a week between the hours of 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.

Animal Control Officers (ACOs) conduct investigations, enforce state and local laws related to animals, as well as educate the public about animal welfare, restraint, and licensing.

The ACO’s respond to over 5,000 calls each year in both unincorporated King County and our twenty five contract cities, covering nearly 1,100 square-miles and a population of just over 1 million.

Animal Control.jpg


In order to submit animal complaint form, please follow the below steps:

Step 1: Verify that RASKC serves your area by clicking here

Step 2: Fill out the animal complaint form either online (this is automatically submitted to our call center) or download the form and send to RASKC by one of the following ways:

  • Email:

  • Mail: Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC), 21615 64th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032

  • Fax: 206-205-8043

  • or Call: 206-296-7387 (PETS), extension "6"

Step 3: A call center representative will create a case number for the animal control to investigate.

For questions about healthy or nuisance wildlife, please call or contact the provided website for more information:



Please ensure the proper process is followed as described on KC Animal Control website (Click here).

If followed you can complete the form here.

As noted on KC Animal Control website, all steps must be completed PRIOR to form submission. 



WA State Legislative, District 5:

U.S. Congressional, District 8


If you live or do business in King County and outside city limits, King County is your local government.

The county maintains county roads and bridges, issues permits, manages land use planning, and provides many other services to unincorporated areas—which are grouped into seven Community Service Areas. King County Local Services is here to help connect you with these services. Our goal is to make it easy for you to find what you need, do what you need to do, and tell us what you think.

King County Local Services works to promote the well-being of residents and communities in unincorporated King County by seeking to understand their needs and delivering responsive local government services.




Police Services are provided by King County Sheriff (KCSO), with Snoqualmie Police Department (SPD) as the local assisting agency. KCSO Precinct 2 substation is located at Sammamish City Hall with Sammamish PD.

  • The Business Phone: (206) 263-9133 during normal business hours.

  • The 24hr Non-Emergency line is 206-296-3311.

  • Emergency Service is always 9-1-1.



Fire & Emergency Medical Services (EMS) are provided by Eastside Fire & Rescue. This is provided by the 24/7 Career staffed North Bend Station, located in downtown North Bend. An all volunteer Station is located in the Wilderness Rim neighborhood.

  • The business phone (Headquarters) is (425) 313-3200 during normal business hours.

  • Emergency Service is always 9-1-1.



The school district that children within Riverbend is the Snoqualmie Valley School District (#410). This school district provides elementary, middle, high school and alternative education.

Some nearby schools (not including all available):

  • Opstad Elementary

  • Twin Falls Middle School

  • Mount Si High School

  • Two Rivers School



Transportation (school bus service) is provided to eligible students. School Bus routes can be found on the district website; where you can also sign up for email/text notifications. A pre-recorded 24hr hotline for bus service is 425-831-8494.

bottom of page